Yup, you heard that right.
How am I feeling?
I’m anxious to leave, I’m excited, I’m a bit nervous. But mostly excited. I cannot wait to leave and start this journey. The anticipation is killing me.
What have I been up to?
- Working very part time just to pay my bills each month. I just gave my notice for the part time job I’ve been working, as I’ve gotten a new position as assistant store manager at a Halloween store. Super convenient because I can walk there from my house and I also won’t need to put in a notice because the store closes the first week of November.
- I’m also working on getting rid of a lot of my belongings and packing up my room. I just listed my car for sale so hoping someone scoops it up.
- I finally got my braces off!!
- Got 9 college credits for my EMT certification- I will make an entire post about this because I feel like more people should know about the program I did it through- which makes me eligible for E-2 when combined with the 18 college credits I already have.
- I’m going Monday to meet with my recruiter and to sign my job contract.
What am I doing to prepare myself?
I’m focusing on mental preparation because I feel this is what I will need most. I am going to Barre class three times a week which is helping me build strength. I am starting a running program this week since I have SLACKED on running. I downloaded an app that is supposed to help you run 5k in 8 weeks by running 30 mins, 3 days per week. I only have around 7 weeks left but hey anything will help at this point.
Within these next 7 weeks, I will post once per week. Topics will include packing for BMT, Fitness and more! If you have any questions thus far about anything, don’t hesitate to email me or comment below.